Design and detail all your jobs using advanced solid modeling technology. Solid Manufacturing automatically generates your shop drawings, 3D customer renderings, cutting lists, material requirements and estimating. Graphically layout your job or use the built-in Order Entry function to quickly create your cutting list.
Solid Manufacturing is essential for businesses wanting to automate their operation with point-to-point machines and nested based routers.
- Multiple drawings per page
- Built in order entry functions
- Complete control of all details of the cabinet—hardware, materials, changing construction settings, door styles and more
- Automatically generate the reports needed to build your project such as cut lists, bill of materials and assembly sheets
- Ability to utilize custom reports, in addition to the over 250 reports supplied
- Produce exploded assembly views and detailed part drawings
- Complete control of individual parts in your assembly.
- Links to NC Center
- Support of custom joinery styles—Intelli-Joints™ (Must have Planit NC Center for this feature)
- Visual validation of parts and joinery, to test for tolerances, swing of doors, open/close drawers, etc.
- Support for manufacturing of counter tops
CABINET VISION Solid Manufacturing enables any furniture, woodworking or kitchen cabinet manufacturer to fully automate and integrate its design through manufacturing processes, saving time, elimintating costly mistakes and increasing productivity.